Monday, December 28, 2009

Zooq da Squigherder

Here's Zooq. Today he gains Rank 15 and RR 14. Had a great time in T1, topping DPS constantly in SCs. In T2 however, he's considered a baby. Gear not up to par and trying to kill R20 Order is just suicide most of the time. He has'nt got much actions to fill the hotbar either and tactics is crap.


Influence wise, he just filled the 1st bar in Emp/Chaos and is going to fill 1st bar in Elf/Dark Elf. Dwarf/Greenskins is just...lacking.
Plenty of grinding to go.. just need to make sure rank and renown are close to each other. Hated rr grinding when my Chosen hit 40. Not playing Zurkan atm (though he's got 4pc Invader sitting in the bank) though playing a tank is quite fun. Seems Zurk's abit low on damage as a tank. Sure.. tanks don't DPS anyway but I've seen KotBS do 170k damage in a SC and my Chosen do 50k. How that is possible is beyond me. This is how Zooq was spawned (from a mushroom presumably). I need to live out my DPS fantasies. My time in WoW I played a Tauren warrior and a human warlock. No prizes for guessing which was more fun when the Raid Leader had to shout over Vent to watch my DPS. LOLZ

No comments:

Post a Comment